Threave Rovers v Stenhousemuir

Last updated : 10 January 2011 By BBC Sport

Threave Rovers will hold a pitch inspection at 1830 GMT on Monday to determine if their Scottish Cup replay against Stenhousemuir can go ahead.The third round match match scheduled for Tuesday evening but is again very doubtful due to the current rain hitting the area.

With better weather forecast should the game be called off they will try again for Wednesday evening

That date is already subject to an inspection at 1230 GMT on Wednesday.

Source: BBC Sport

Source: BBC Sport